> back to company bios
Scott K. Tsumura – Director
Scott K. Tsumura has significant knowledge of and experience in the video game industry. He has demonstrated abilities in company and operations management, business and product development, sales and marketing activities in the US and Japanese markets. He successfully managed a variety of US and Japanese companies with a history of 29 years of business and international management experience. With his lifelong experience in this industry he influences all facets of the company, from game development to strategic business planning to channel partner development across North America and Asia; to coordinating distribution partners for various games. We consider Scott invaluable in what he brings to the team. Some of Scott’s recent professional experience prior to joining BrandX Games includes;
- 2002 – 2005 Amaze Entertainment, Inc., Kirkland, WA Sr. Vice President, Business Strategy – Japan/Asia
- Amaze Entertainment, Inc. is a game software developer for many hit games, including “Harry Potter”, “Lord of the Rings”, “Lemony Snicket”, “Spider-man”, “Shrek”, “Brother Bear” and “Finding Nemo”. Executive responsibilities include the establishment of new development strategies with Japanese software publishers.
- 1998 – 2002 Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, Redmond, WA
- Co-Founder, President and COO
- Established Nintendo Software Technology Corporation (NST), a subsidiary company of Nintendo Co., Ltd. – Japan, and the first development studio owned and operated 100% by Nintendo Co., Ltd. Executive responsibilities included overseeing all game development operations, hiring key personnel, planning and executing Nintendo IP development projects and schedules for products sold worldwide via Nintendo of America and Nintendo Co., Ltd. Japan